Friday 16 March 2012

Web site



After a lot of deliberation and playing around with various sites, i have finally managed to produce a little web site.  It was a steep learning curve for me, as i have no experience of web design or website building, but i finally got there. I admire those that can produce wonderful sites, using those scary HTML codes, and i did cheat a little and use a ready made template web site builder, which was so helpful. I have yet to add the .co.uk ending, and hopefully add a shop so people can buy directly from the website, but at the moment, i'm just pleased that it's up and running.

http://mangleprints.create.net/

8 comments:

Jennifer Tetlow said...

Congratulations - it is looking really lovely, smart and fresh and easy to navigate - how exciting!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new site. It is beautiful.

hannah madden printmaker said...

great job amanda! that's something that's been on my 'to do' list for some time now ;)

Anna said...

Well done Amanda, I will take a look soon. I experienced the same steep learning curve with my web site last year, it's not easy to do! I used Clikpic.

Mangle Prints said...

Thanks everyone, really great to get your feedback : )

Gilly Rochester said...

It's utterly beautiful Amanda - love the different sections or 'departments' for the prints. I agree about the word HTML striking terror and defeat into the heart, but you have inspired me to try, Gilly

Mangle Prints said...

Thank you Gilly- definately have a go, if i can do it, anyone can ! ;-)

erasercarver said...

Your website looks wonderful, Amanda, congratulations!