Monday 15 April 2013

The Norwich Print Fair at Wymondham Arts Centre.




I've just got back from hanging some prints at this year's Norwich Print Fair at Wymondham Arts Centre in Norfolk. It's the first print fair i've done, and was amazed (and very much in awe) of the beautiful pieces on show by all the other artists. It's so uplifting to see traditional printmaking celebrated in this show and i'm very much looking forward to taking part in the main exhibition in September. The print fair opens tomorrow with a private viewing from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.  The show continues through to the 28th April. http://www.wymondhamarts.com/#/programme/4534670892

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Hope to get across to Wymondham, Amanda. I often go with my friend to see exhibitions at the Arts Centre.

jan said...

amanda, your prints are so very beautiful. they look more like woodblock prints, or woodcuts, than lino! I love the detail you get. It's been a delight to find your blog. Jan

Anna said...

I hope to get to the exhibition next week, your prints look lovely grouped together.

jan said...

hi amanda. thanx for commenting on my blog! My pooter's gone in for fixing, so am unable to access my blog, so can't reply to you! Goodluck with the exhibiton.