Monday 24 October 2016

Christmas cards 2016

I realise it's been a long time since my last post, the beginning of the year, and what then seemed a whole new creative adventure. It's been a tumultuous year, and in life nothing really goes as planned. I started the year with all good intentions of pushing my creative boundaries and recording them on this humble little blog. I'm sure like many new year plans and resolutions, I am not the only person to let these plans and ideas lapse. So a whole 10 months since my previous post, I am finally breaking the hiatus!
Each year I like to create and print my own Christmas cards, and the usual time to get printing is around Halloween. It's a time of year that marks the definite change in the seasons, cooler days and darker nights. I don't feel so uneasy thinking about the up and coming Christmas season, and plenty of time ahead to cut, print and dry the cards. This year I have kept the designs simple, but with a definite folk inspiration.









All cards are available from my folksy site, which can be found here. 


No comments: